• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rjshade

  1. R

    New post indicator on PHP/MySQL forum

    Yeah, I didn't want to use phpBB or similar, because I'm treating this as a programming exercise. The forum isn't going to be huge, just something my friends and I can keep in touch using.
  2. R

    New post indicator on PHP/MySQL forum

    Hey guys, I'm in the middle of implementing a forum/message board on my website using PHP and MySQL. At the moment I have logins, multiple forums (General Discussion, Music etc.) and the ability to post new topics and reply to existing topics. When a user is logged in, I would like to...
  3. R

    Updated website - your views?

    Hi guys, I've recently made substantial improvements (I think) to my site, both in terms of functionality and design. It would be great if you could have a look and tell me what you think. Its built with PHP and MySQL, with strict XHTML 1.0 and CSS. I view it as a learning experience and I'm...
Back
Top