Recent content by Rift

  1. R

    U2410 Calibrator

    I'm hoping I don't run into the banding issue since I'm still using DVI (waiting for later this year to upgrade the whole system). My monitors rev is A07 if that tells anyone something. It sounds like the i1displday is the way to go, so here is my question how is the software for that unit...
  2. R

    U2410 Calibrator

    Hey all so I have ended up purchasing 2 dell u2410's and of course I'm in need of calibrating them. However I'm unsure of which route to go as there seems to be some conflicting information regarding wide gamut monitors. In either case seems like a lot of people who have purchased recently...
  3. R

    Seeiking some advice on a 24" monitor

    Hey all long time lurker but first time poster! Iv recently decided that my dell 2001 fp, and crappy no name monitors are in need of some replacement. I regularly do CAD work now, as well as Maya, PS, and AE on the side so screen rel-estate has become pretty important. Iv decide that 24"...
Back
Top