Well, I've dusted said HTPC off and would like to upgrade the HD 7750 to said graphics card if possible! GDDR5 or nothing btw.
Are there any floating around for sale?
I'm in the UK, N. Ireland to be exact.
With my similar CPU and graphics card in my sig I run BF3 al high with silky smooth framerate. I'd upgrade your graphics card to AT LEAST a HD 7850 as I had to move from a HIS HD 6870 Turbo to get decent framerates!
I'm interested in the FX 6300, 6350, 8320 or 8350 myself. I've just moved from a Biostar TA890GXE to an A880GZ for AM3+ future proofing. Currently I'm at 4.0GHz with a Phenom II x4 960T but unsure of which way to go seeing as it's a budget board so VRM issues will be present I suspect! Any...
If anyone can sort me out with some ram to upgrade the GF's Inspiron 1525 for about £35 and preferably a T8100 (£12 say) or even a T7250 (£10?) inc postage to N. Ireland (UK of course!) I'd be most greatful :cool:
What have you nice people got to offer an Irishman via USPS International 1st class? X2/ X3/ with high clocks preferred but an X4 under 95W would also be ok.
Heatsink not required but low cost is!
N.I. is pretty much the WORST place for purchasing anything as we get done from behind with...