I think one of the better deals right now is this one here. http://www.costcentral.com/proddetail/Lenovo_ThinkPad_T60_2623/2623D4U/J49838/ . You get the upgraded GPU which will allow you to use Aero Glass in Vista. The higher resolution is always nice too. I'll be picking one of these up shortly...
Do you have the games already? If you do, I always figured most games had a button you hit to reset all of the keys. If they don't most FPS titles usually follow the same config with slight alterations.
Thats one hell of a security setup. Since you have physical access to the laptop, a possible solution would be to remove the BIOS battery. The problem is that laptop manufactures cramp everything into the chassis very well. On a PC this wouldnt be a problem. Would you mind posting what kind of...
This is a great widescreen Asus Laptop that I have used lightly for the past six months. The laptop is freshly formatted with an installation of Windows XP Professional. I have also installed my copy of Office XP. The device runs great with no problems of any sort. This laptop is truly a great...