This is all I need to get started on this build.
COOLER MASTER Stacker 810 RC-810-SSN1 Silver/ Black Computer Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119092
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe ATX AMD Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813131568
AMD...
Looking for stable mobo for this processor.
Will not be overclocking, will probably be upgrading to 4gb of RAM sooner or later.
Has to support PC3200 and SLi.
Will be going with BFG 7900GTX for video.
Money is not an issue.
This link should work.
I still need a mobo
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=1986337&WishListTitle=PC+HORSEPOWER
Not sure why the list isn't working, but here is what is on it so far.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz HT 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor
Western Digital Raptor 150GB 3.5" Serial ATA150 Hard Drive (x2)
BFG Tech BFGR79512GTXOCE Geforce 7900GTX 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express...
I have ruled out the FX-60 because it won't be used to it's full potential. So the fastest X2 out there will be what I end up going with.
Though the budget is pretty much umlimited, keep in mind that I don't want a high maintainence machine on my hands. I want to be able to build this PC and...
Here's the story. I have a wealthy friend that needs a new computer. He wants me to build it, since I built the last one years ago. I am not current on the new technology so I come to you guys for help.
Since I will be the one maintaining the computer when there are problems, I need a VERY...