Recent content by Reikoshea

  1. R

    New DS3 not booting

    didnt think about that....that would make sense on some level. if the board is getting the power on signal incorrectly it might not boot properly. i unno. ill check it out. i didnt reseat those connectors, so its always worth a shot. All i know is that fan is not comming off again. I have...
  2. R

    New DS3 not booting

    Well i was playing with this again this morning, and instead of holding the power button to restart, i hit the reset button and it posted. Im going to update the bios and see if i can get the thing to start without reseting after the initial power on.
  3. R

    New DS3 not booting

    I just bought a new setup and i CANNOT get this thing to work...im starting to get frustrated. I figure yall are one of the largest consumer forums out there, so i might as well pose the question. Setup: Gigabyte-DS3 (REV 1.0) Intel Core 2 Duo 6300 2GB G.Skill F2-6400CL4D-2GBPK DDR-800 eVGA...
  4. R

    Dell 600m randomly shuts off

    I have a Dell Inspiron 600m and im having a really strange problem. The orange battery light blinks three times, goes green and then repeats again. When i move the power cord back and forth the laptop turns off (that tells me its not an overheating problem...which was my first guess). When...
  5. R

    Screen Stays on While Closed

    *DELETED* Remember to always restart your computer before asking any questions.
  6. R

    Wierd Performance Problem

    GOT IT!!! WOOT...two days of work, and i didnt catch something sooo simple. Okay...if you need drivers for ATI or nVidia update through windows update. HEHE...i got them off ATIs site like 10 times and then i used the omega drivers, but nothing ever worked. Windows update got me up to...
  7. R

    Wierd Performance Problem

    Okay, i have a system that is about a year old, and it has been dynamite forever. About 4 months ago i got a laptop, and stopped using my desktop system. I recently lost the power cable and for this week i have to use my desktop. The computer boots fine, but it is slower than christmas at new...
  8. R

    Wierd Problem w/ 9800 pro

    MOVED BY POSTER
  9. R

    Anyway to store a password in XP Home

    I was trying to get away from using the net use command. I figured that if passport could add to the managed passwords there should be someway to add a user name and password like you can in XP Pro. net use \\cfmserver1 /PERSISTENT:YES /USER:[user] [password] net use \\cfmserver2...
  10. R

    verizondsl getting worse and worse speeds

    YOU GOT SOME NICE SPEEDS. I have verison too and mine are usually half that. (For a while they were a quarter of that speed because i forgot to filter one line.....if you have TiVO, remember it uses the phone line....) I was about to beat the kid i was talking to when i was working to...
  11. R

    Anyway to store a password in XP Home

    I work in an office that has about 60 computer all together with different OSs. Some have, 98SE, 2000, and XP Home. The problem that im having is that i need to connect to two network folders on every machine. The 98 and 2000 machines remember all the network folder settings, but XP Home is...
  12. R

    Audigy 2 FP Connection?

    ill go ahead and photo shop up a definitive picture for it.
  13. R

    Audigy 2 FP Connection?

    oh no, thats not it, I want the front pannel so i can hook my head phones up at lan parties. It gets a little annoying to try to reach around the case from when im gonna do the DJ thing to when im about to listen for the head shots in urban terror. I did however find the way to do it on...
  14. R

    Audigy 2 FP Connection?

    Every thread i see about connecting the SB Audigy card to the front pannel audio says, "It takes some creative soldering. No one ever goes further than that. I have this really pimp case and i wanna use the front connectors, but i cant use my 5.1 and the front connectors if i use and audigy...
Back
Top