• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by refrigerator

  1. R

    Can someone explain monitor coatings please?

    Ahhh okay, thanks :)
  2. R

    Can someone explain monitor coatings please?

    Wonderful, thanks for the reply! Why is it that people complain about coatings then and even go so far as to remove them?
  3. R

    Can someone explain monitor coatings please?

    Hi, I've looked a lot on google and nobody seems to care about monitor coatings as much as you guys, so could someone explain the different types and pros + cons please? Specifically, I'm wondering whether "Anti-Glare,3H" is better than "Hard coating(3H), Anti-glare treatment of the front...
  4. R

    Can you recommend me a decent monitor for movies, photo editing + light gaming please

    £189 is amazing, on amazon the U2312HM is £185 and the U2412 is £225 What are opinions on 22" 16:9 monitors by the way?
  5. R

    Can you recommend me a decent monitor for movies, photo editing + light gaming please

    Well I've been living with a 1280x1024 for the past few years and a 1024x768 before that so I think anything would be an improvement. I do however dislike how short th 1920x1080s are compared to the width so I think I would much prefer 16:10 to be honest or I could get a 23" + a nice new...
  6. R

    Can you recommend me a decent monitor for movies, photo editing + light gaming please

    Thanks for the feedback guys, Is it worth an extra £40 to get the U2412M over the U2312HM ?
  7. R

    Can you recommend me a decent monitor for movies, photo editing + light gaming please

    Hi guys, Could you recommend me a monitor please? I mainly watch things, do photo editing and occasionally play games. IPS seems like the way to go at the moment, and I've taken a look at the LG IPS235V which seems pretty good. I have a pretty small budget (£150 ish but I am willing to go...
  8. R

    Best monitor under £120?

    Hi, A friend of mine is looking for a new monitor. He wants it to be 22" and have a resolution of 1680 or higher. I'm normally quite good with these things but I can't see any difference between all these cheap non-IPS monitors. He'll be using it for web browsing and gaming. Can anyone...
  9. R

    Why are NEC monitors so expensive?

    Ah okay, I was hoping they had something going for them because they are so damn sexy, but I can't spend loads of money just because they look nicer so what's the best 1920 x 1080 (or higher!) monitor under £170?
  10. R

    Why are NEC monitors so expensive?

    Ah okay, thanks for the reply so would this NEC: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003XTN5V6/ref=asc_df_B003XTN5V65113360?smid=AR58LK80OWG49&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B003XTN5V6 be better than say, the LG IPS231P-BN? I really really want one but I can't justify...
  11. R

    Why are NEC monitors so expensive?

    Hi, I'm new to the forums and I this question is one of the main reasons I joined :P Yeah so why are they so expensive? I mean, they're probably the best looking displays around in my opinion, but I don't understand what else is so special about them? Anyone know? Thanks
Back
Top