A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I run prime+fur at the same time when testing. Have run them both for over 2 hours one time to see what temps I would get on my new wc loop. (plus I had to wear in the thermal paste...)
imo, water cooling is your next best option...
a RX360 rad would have enough surface area for both GPU's. I used to run a 6970 on a 240 slim rad but it wasn't enough when I added my Q9400 to the loop.
The 6970's are awesome for their price. I bought one about 3 weeks after release for $425 including postage and it's still going. I'm actually trying to get a second one from Overclockers Australia (OCAU) forums because they are just that good :D