Recent content by rbinc

  1. R

    Need help with E6400 + P35-DS3L

    Is that safe, even 2 MHz? Is there any chance it could damage my 8800GT? Any suggestions for a particular model? And is it really necessary since the mobo temp isn't really that high?
  2. R

    Need help with E6400 + P35-DS3L

    Thx for the replies. The reason I have my vcore at 1.45 is that I couldn't pass prime95 with 1.4 at 400 fsb. So I incremented 0.05 instead of doing smaller steps. So I might be able to lower it to somewhere between 1.4 - 1.45, but it wouldn't do much. I'm not sure why I need the extra...
  3. R

    Need help with E6400 + P35-DS3L

    Bump. C'mon, someone must know :confused:
  4. R

    Need help with E6400 + P35-DS3L

    I have my system right now at 400 x 8 = 3200 MHz. RAM is set at 1:1 synchronous mode. All timings are set to auto. I think I've hit a bit of a wall, as I can't increase my FSB any higher. I've tried to get stability at 405 FSB with no luck. I've tried setting both the VNB and VFSB at +0.3V to no...
Back
Top