Recent content by rataiii

  1. R

    Acer 5520g dead gpu

    So I have this ancient Acers laptop, it's been gathering dust for a while, now, what I would like to know, can that gpu (8600M GS) be replaced and with what. I may have heard somewhere, from someone that BIOS in said laptop only supports exact same gpu that was installed when laptop was new...
  2. R

    asus K50EI weird colors on screen (bad signal cable?)

    turned out i didnt need new cable, i disconnected and reconnected old one, and now i magicaly works :D fine by me
  3. R

    asus K50EI weird colors on screen (bad signal cable?)

    Hi So, a day ago, screen on my notebook started showing some weird colors, I was like, wtf, then re-installed video drivers, same thing, done a clean install of windows, same thing, so I googled a bit and seen some "bad signal cable" results. Now, what I want to ask is, is it possible to check...
  4. R

    ps1 controller to usb?

    hi i was wondering.. i have few old ps1 controllers laying around and i'd like to know if it is possible to mod them somehow to work on usb port. i dont want to buy a converter, i already have usb controller, im just bored and i have some free time coming up. if any of u have any ideas of...
  5. R

    accessing c disc from another computer

    my mobo died and i have some school project on my old c: drive. can i access it from another computer. my second computer doesn't have sata, but i can connect hdd on my external drive.. can someone tell me how to get around so i can get that project. ofc i had my windows password protected...
  6. R

    Can I .. ?

    this cpu is am2+. so no mb flashing or anything else?
  7. R

    Can I .. ?

    Can i put AMD Phenom X3 Triple-Core 8450, AM2+ in Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe (570 sli chipset) ? tnx for ur answers.. :)
  8. R

    Whos still gaming with old cards?

    dual 7900 gto and 226bw. works great in cod4, mass effect and tmnf xD.
  9. R

    steam

    hi. i want to dl cod4 with steam, but my c: disk is full bcuz its only 10gb big ( win, drivers, few programs..). how do i change steam to dl to D: or L:?
  10. R

    m2n-sli deluxe

    hi. i have this m2n-sli deluxe mb and i wonder if phenom will work on it?
  11. R

    S.C.A.R.S glide2x.dll not found

    I've just downloaded game called S.C.A.R.S (Super Computer Animal Racing Simulation). So I extract it and when I try to run it starts showing message about glide2x.dll not found. So I google this dll. Everywhere I can read about problems with it and where to download it.. I downloaded it.. but...
  12. R

    7900gtx

    ive got 2 7900gtx for 120€ :) so.. i think ill pass 8800 for now
  13. R

    7900gtx

    ty all. :cool:
  14. R

    7900gtx

    yes, i have amd dual-core @2700, 2gb ram @899mhz, mobo is m2n-SLI deluxe, so i can get it working? and which drivers should i use?
  15. R

    7900gtx

    for 7900gtx in SLI, whats proc and how much RAM do i need?
Back
Top