Recent content by ramonrdz86

  1. R

    SandyBridge i7-2600k - upgrade video card

    I would upgrade the GPU. CPU is still full of life. I got a 2500k loving the overclock.
  2. R

    LG 24MP55HQ-P?

    I'm leaning on getting 3 of these as value displays for min. Gaming. Anyone have experiences? I've years lg is good. Thanks in advance.
  3. R

    Which Arctic Cooler?

    http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Arctic-Cooling-Freezer-11-LP-CPU-Cooler-Review/1183/6 Take a look.
  4. R

    State of Thermal Pastes 2014

    +1 ic diamond. Just warm it a bit for hassle less application :D
  5. R

    ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe with 2600K -- Overclocking tips?

    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1578110 Check this mang.
  6. R

    Best CPU AIR COOLER by temperature?

    I should be getting a Noctua NH-D15 soon. I'll keep you posted.
  7. R

    First m-ITX build, question about temps and future possible OC

    What clock speed are you at anyways?
  8. R

    First m-ITX build, question about temps and future possible OC

    True true. This is main. Not much is gained in oc for gaming. I think the best performance will be once you hit 4ghz.
  9. R

    How to know if delidding a 4770k is needed?

    Do it. Just be very careful. YouTube has a bunch of guides. I would defiantly upgrade to aftermarket cooler before though.
  10. R

    Smite: Official Launch

    Loving that real action combat. Reminds me of Tera
  11. R

    Anyone else interested in WildStar?

    Real action combat? Tab?
  12. R

    How do you lube your fans? (Without the oil leaking)

    Too much oil will kill them too. More moisture more dust more buildup possibility. If you can afford new go that route. If not take your time ding this.
  13. R

    Cooler for mild overclocking

    I recommended a h100 for first time closed loop. The issue at hand might be AMD they will run hot, but provide good PC.
  14. R

    How do you lube your fans? (Without the oil leaking)

    Amount is the key. A dot is more than sufficient.
  15. R

    Memory Overclock question

    Voltage on CPU is high.. Try to obtain Max clock speed at 1333 RAM speed.
Back
Top