• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by raleigh29

  1. R

    Anyone pickup Mad World (Wii) yet?

    Wow this game is awesome. I had to brush the cobwebs off the Wii. I love the storyline. Very graphic and OMG a cussword on a Wii game!
  2. R

    Anyone pickup Mad World (Wii) yet?

    This game looks pretty awesome. I saw a review on G4 last night and the artwork looks amazing. Anyone played this yet? Thinking about picking it up
  3. R

    Diablo II TCP/IP trouble

    I had problems with it also until I set up a static IP. Thats what you have to do to get it working correctly
  4. R

    selling MMO characters still feasible?

    www.playerauctions.com
  5. R

    Titan quest?

    Me and a friend picked up this game but are trying to figure out the best way to play together? Is there a way to link up by just external IP's like D2? I cant figure it out
  6. R

    What MMO's are you looking forward to?

    I have finally broken the Everquest habit and am looking for some new MMO's coming up. I currently have registered for a possible beta invite to Age of Conan, but is there anything else out there I should be looking forward to?
  7. R

    Everquest 1 is still the best MMO out there!

    I know there are alot of haters out there, but to this day after 7 years there is still no other game that has kept my attention so long. The raiding aspect of this game continues to excel. No longer are the days where you stick a MT in a corner with 4 or 5 clerics on a complete heal chain...
  8. R

    DS3 and CPU-Z voltages

    Its called Vdroop my friend. It happens
  9. R

    e6300, gigabyte ds3 and what ram?

    I concur with the Patriot Memory. I have the same sticks and its running at 800mhz with a +.1 Vdimm no problems.
  10. R

    Scythe Ninja and a Socket A/370?

    Thanks for the info. I figured it wouldnt work but wanted to make sure.
  11. R

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    OMG! I cant escape the all seeing eye!!
  12. R

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    Yeah I forgot to take a screenshot this morning after I ran Orthos all night. Its stable. Just set it up to take another screenshot. It's legit
  13. R

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    E6400 LG24A865 Stepping 6 Rev B2 400X8= 3.2Ghz 1.325 Volts on Gigabyte DS3 (Official F4 Bios) Patriort 5300LLK DDR2 667 (1.9V) 800 at 5-5-5-15 Zalman CNPS9500 LED Ambient Temp : 29C Idle : 50C Load : 59C Orthos Stable
  14. R

    Scythe Ninja and a Socket A/370?

    I know its overkill but will a Ninja fit an old Socket A/370 AMD processor? Jab-tech.com lists it under socket A coolers, but looking at the documentation it never mentions socket A/370. If it wont work, can anyone recommend a quiet/passive Socket A cooler that would also fit LGA775? Its a...
  15. R

    My new computer is lonely.. All ready and no party to goto - PICS!

    WRU E6600? Only a few more days to wait. All my parts... Gigabyte DS3, Evga 7900GT, Antec P150, Zalman 9500, 2GB Patriot, 320GB HD, etc... Zalman test fit on DS3 Evga 7900GT fitted with a Zalman VF700 All Test fitted up. Turned on power to check the fans. Pretty damn...
Back
Top