Recent content by Rakky

  1. R

    Dragon Age III: Inquisition announced!!!!

    Surely a simple patch will fix the camera and controller issues?
  2. R

    Mantle is here

    Not everyone is the same as you. I easily notice the difference between 80 and 120 FPS. Some people are more accustomed to it than others. I have spent what must be about 10 years playing Quake 3 competitively @ 120fps/120hz. Once your used to 100+ fps you start to notice these variations pretty...
  3. R

    NVIDIA to launch GeForce GTX TITAN Black Edition and GeForce GTX 790

    Damn, I was only interested becsuse I thought it was 5gb per GPU. No way will I consider it if its 3
  4. R

    NVIDIA to launch GeForce GTX TITAN Black Edition and GeForce GTX 790

    I wonder if the 790 would sli with a 780 Ti? Then I could use SLI when playing games that dont use more than 3gb vrsm and simply disconnect the 780ti when I need more vram
  5. R

    GIGABYTE GTX 780 GHz Edition

    Are you using the skyn3t bios to increase voltage? I dont think the voltage control in afterburner or precision X are working for me. If I add +75mv it wont even let me overclock an extra 10mhz. I havnt tried the skyn3t bios.
  6. R

    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

    Urgh 60fps cap / no 120hz support, ill be giving this game a miss
  7. R

    GIGABYTE GTX 780 GHz Edition

    I have the gigabyte windforce 780ti oc edition which is practically the same. Mine reaches 1250 boost clock at stock voltage
  8. R

    780ti Overclocking

    How so? Both Afterburner and EVGA Precision X allow me to increase the voltage by +75mV. Whats the difference?
  9. R

    Best non-reference designs on AMD's side

    So why exactly is it taking so long for non-reference design 290x card to come out? I dont understand =/
  10. R

    290x creating "Platform Bottleneck"

    What a load of rubbish. The 290x would be a great card for 1080p @ 120fps/hz
  11. R

    ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

    Always US and Canada only :(
  12. R

    CTX 770 or GTX 780

    I disagree. Some people are content with 50-80fps but i find 120fps feels much much smoother and is very noticable on a 120hz monitor.
  13. R

    Should I buy Diablo 3?

    It's all about the items :)
  14. R

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 Dual GPU Video Card Review @ [H]

    V-sync adds input lag. I used to be a competitive Quake 3 player so I am extremely sensitive to input lag and thus can't stand playing anything with v-sync enabled. 120hz monitor + high fps ftw :)
Back
Top