• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by r4nger

  1. R

    Which P5B

    What's your budget? If it's not an issue get the P5B deluxe for sure. Also, what ram are you getting?
  2. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    Any more suggestion for non widescreen? ;)
  3. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    I'll probably buy a ws with my next compy upgrade but for now I'm sticking to something 19-20 in.
  4. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    Well that's the thing, right now I have a 9800pro 256. It's actually a champ in farcry, hl2, fear, cs:s...almost all setting on high, no AA. I get around 70fps is cs:s but it does drop to around 40 in a battle. This is all at 1024x768 by the way. I will definately be upgrading my system to pci-e...
  5. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    That's pretty sweet...although at this point I think it's between the 90GX2 and the 971P..possibly the VX922 I duunnnkna. Picking an LCD is alot harder than when I bought my CRT. I know I'm gonna dig the LCD but man it's hard picking between gaming or good color, or trying to compromise like I'm...
  6. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    Anyone else have any input?
  7. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    I'm a bit worried about the colors on it though. I've heard they are really not up to par with some of the others I've mentioned. Have you had much experience with other monitors so that you would be able to tell how yours stacks up to others?
  8. R

    Help a brotha pick an LCD

    Ok so I've been researching LCDs for a while now but just can't seem to make up my mind on which one should be my first. My budget is 250-300ish. I'm a big FPS gamer so I'm constantly playing games like CS, BF2, FEAR, and Farcry so the response time for my monitor has to be good. I'm also...
Back
Top