• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by r-karsk

  1. R

    Constant BSoDs when running dual channel- argh!

    I have not run memtest on the individual sticks of ram, but I have tried running the computer on each stick of ram alone. It didn't crash or anything.
  2. R

    Constant BSoDs when running dual channel- argh!

    This is an old problem that just doesn't want to die. System: Win XP SP2 BFG 6800gt OC (PCI-E) Asus A8N-E 2x 512mb OCZ Performance (2-3-3-6) Creative soundblaster LS Random Ethernet card AMD 64 3000+ Problem: When running my ram in dual channel mode, the computer first...
  3. R

    Do Memory Heatspreaders make a difference?

    They dont make more than a 1 degree difference in temps, not worth it unless you want the sticks to look purdy.
  4. R

    BSOD when running ram in dual channel mode

    Ok - so the ram sticks are in the correct slots. They also dont like being set to CL3, the computer doesnt POST when I set it to that, it just beeps three times. Something strange though - im no longer blue screening but one of the games I play CTD's at random intervals. This was the...
  5. R

    BSOD when running ram in dual channel mode

    Going to test the 3-4-4 timings now, I actually ran memtest before I even exchanged a single stick of ram, and there were 0 errors. I ran it again after (it was still crashing then) and there were still 0 errors. I'm going to check my motherboard manual again to be super extra sure, but i'm...
  6. R

    BSOD when running ram in dual channel mode

    First off, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section of the board. If by mistake I have, I would greatly appreciate a mod moving it to the correct area. Anyways, this is an old problem of mine, one which I've had for about 6 months. Simply put, my computer gets the dreaded blue...
  7. R

    Help! Computer will not post, monintor will not turn on

    Yep, removed and put back the battery too.
  8. R

    Help! Computer will not post, monintor will not turn on

    The board is about a year and a half old. Could it happen so late?
  9. R

    Help! Computer will not post, monintor will not turn on

    There is a very strange problem going on with my brothers computer. This is exactly how he describes the problem: It all started yesterday when I plugged my MP3 player into one of the front USB ports. The computer immediately froze, everything from the mouse to the music that was playing...
  10. R

    FS: 6600GT AGP - Needs to go fast (today!)

    Yes I ship to the US By shipped i mean, shipping included in the price. Will edit post to clarify I really need this gone fast guys!
  11. R

    Cleaning house FS or FT

    Will sell you my 6600GT AGP for 142 with free shipping
  12. R

    FS: 6600GT AGP - Needs to go fast (today!)

    sold
Back
Top