Recent content by qz33

  1. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    But the Apple site says that 1920 by 1080 is a supported resolution. Now I know that a video card can do its own scaling. But if you were going to do that you could scale a 640 by 480 or 1280 by 1024 resolution to 2560 by 1440 pixels. It wouldn't look too great unless the aspect ratios...
  2. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    I understand a Native Resolution to be the "exact resolution" of the screen. In other words the real and total number of pixels. Why would this prevent the Atlona from working with the ACD at 1920 by 1080 ?
  3. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    Questions about the Atlona AT-DP400: The website for it at http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-Dual-Link-DVI-to-Mini-DisplayPort-Converter-USB-Powered.html says: "Note1: For PS3 or Xbox users, you can use the DP400 converter without additional devices at resolutions up to 720p. Make sure to set your...
  4. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    ^ Thanks elvn !!! I actually had never seen cards like that. Yeah I knew someone would mention getting a new PC but the monitor will be moved from bedroom to den and I am already getting 1 new PC and I really don't want to do 2. I had much rather use what I have than make it unused.
  5. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    Strange Question. Do any of you have any ideas of the best way to hook a really old PC up to this monitor? I would have 2 hooked to it at once through a KVM esque setup or I could swap the plugs. The older PC is ancient. No PCI-e just pci and it has a pci (yes not AGP !) graphics card...
  6. Q

    Which 24in IPS?

    ^ He got it from the review he posted. http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2311h.htm "This test returned pleasing results. Input lag ranged from 0 - 30ms, but on average was only 10.6ms. This was a very good performance and very comparable to the HP ZR24W (10ms) we tested recently, and to...
  7. Q

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    ^ Thanks for your review and hard investigative work. I am sure that EDID registry setting was a pain to learn about. I have been waiting for a high-res, >1920, glossy monitor for a long, long while. This looks to be it. If folks don't want glossy why not get the Dell U2711 instead of...
  8. Q

    Where is a 30 inch GLOSSY LCD???????

    ^ no, yeah!
  9. Q

    Where is a 30 inch GLOSSY LCD???????

    I want one! Didn't apple announce one at the same time they announced their 24 led glossy? C'mon guys get on it!!
  10. Q

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Just read this. I would love to get one but considering the age I am sure the model I would get would need a new tube. For me I do believe that price is unacceptable for 24 inches. Well maybe. I do know this is a fantastic screen.
  11. Q

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Are these things still completely repairable? Can you still get replacement tubes?
  12. Q

    0 Inout Lag?

    For my purposes I do mean the least amount of lag possible. What about big ol' 30 inchers? Sorry I've been out for Christmas. Can a mod change the title so that "Input" is spelled corectly?
  13. Q

    0 Inout Lag?

    Well i tried searching and it was not working out so here we go. Are there ANY monitors that have 0 input lag? Now I do not mean reponse time but actual input lag.
  14. Q

    looking for a simple touchscreen

    With how high of a native resolution are touch screens manufactured?
  15. Q

    What are the Cheapest Prices for 30"?

    So the price still hovers around $1000? I am hoping to spend $700-$800. Maybe I will get luck around Black Friday.
Back
Top