Recent content by quatrain

  1. Q

    sa24a850 whites and grey washed out

    Thank for all your help,,I finally purchased the Samsung SA24A850 Stunning color and detail. But the whites and greys are very washed out. I have turned the brightness down to 35, contrst to75 and sharpness to 60. I have turned the backlight off. MagicBright = custom Magic Color = on ECO...
  2. Q

    24/27 monitor for gaming,,need help

    Can not decide which is right for me. I game mostly MMOL but would like the clarity that the IPS/PLS panels provide..but they are slower..with 5-8ms GTG. this sounds fast but it is GTG, will this be enough? Should I stick with a TN panel? I do not card about 3D or movie watching. Budget $500...
  3. Q

    Bout to pull the trigger- BenQ XL2420T

    my error...I was looking at the BenQ EW 2420. This is the one I am interested in. It has a VA panel, 16.9, 1920x1200, 3,000;1 and 8ms. I am also thinking of the Samsung s24a850dw PLS and Asus Pio Art2460 IPS
  4. Q

    Bout to pull the trigger- BenQ XL2420T

    txs farBeast How is the 8ms..I was worried about this being too slow
  5. Q

    Samsung PLS - s27a850d - fantastic.

    Is this display suitable for gaming? is the response fast enough? 5 ms but its G2G should I look for 120hz? thank you
  6. Q

    Asus pa246q vs Samsung S24a850dw vs BenQ EW2420

    I think I have narrowed my selection down to 3. Any one have any of these and can help me? Asus PA 246q, IPS led, 16:10, 1920x1200, 6ms Samsung s24a850dw, PLS, led, 16:9, 1920x1200, 5ms BenQ ew2420, VA, led, 16:9, 3,000:1, 1920x1080, 8ms I am a gamer, want...
  7. Q

    Bout to pull the trigger- BenQ XL2420T

    I am also interested in the BenQ EW2420, VA, LED, 8ms,1920x1080 semi-glossy screen. As a gamer I am concerned with the ms of 8. Will this be fast enough? Or should I stick with a TN panel type? My budget is around $500, so can not consider the s27a850dw PLS 5ms Would the S24a850dw be the...
  8. Q

    Which 27" IPS monitor is for me?

    yes they will go to Overclockers uk
  9. Q

    ms times which do I need

    I was very interested in the Dell, they have offered it to me for $450.00. I have read a lot of reviews that complain about 1 side with a green tint and the other side a pink tint. Also the AG coting seems to make the text "fuzzy". it is not LED backlit...
  10. Q

    ms times which do I need

    I just realized that not all the models I have looked at have are LED back-lit. I thought that this what I wanted...is it? The models that I have looked at are IPS panels Dell u2410 IPS, 1900x1200 60HZ 6ms HP zr24w S-IPS 1020x1200 7ms PLS panel Samsung s24a850dw PLS 1920x1200 120HZ? 5ms...
  11. Q

    Apple 27" Cinema Display for gaming?

    overclockers UK will ship the Nezros
  12. Q

    Which 27" IPS monitor is for me?

    take a look at Hazro from england
  13. Q

    ms times which do I need

    Hi: Im a female newb that needs a new monitor 24 or 27. so be kind please, my budget is up to $550.00 I think I want a PLS or IPS but I am concerned of the slower ms of 6,7 or 8.. I play online games like EQ. Will 8ms be fast enough? if not Ill look at a TN panel The models that I have...
Back
Top