Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I bought one set of Aorus 2x8 3733 Ram sticks off Ebay. I tried them to see if they were ok before I bought a second set. The problem is they are the same brand and same looking sticks but the manufacturer of the memory is different. The timings are both the same. Is it going to make a difference?
I needed a bright flashlight for work that fit in my pocket. This is what I bought. https://www.fenixlighting.com/product/fenix-pd40r-v2-rechargeable-flashlight/
I've had good luck with PowerBear HDMI cables off Amazon. For Display Port they only have DP 1.2 in 10ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QR2WDBR/ref=twister_B08W2KTTJC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I just bought an Open Box from BB . Set it all up grabbed one of my old power cords and Ummmm. Son of a B!$%&. Luckily I saw another Open Box on the site today and will test both before I return one of them. People must not be updating the firmware from Christmas and returning them. Or they...
Just had my 780 Lightning die from Vram issue on my old pc that my son streams fortnite on.
Looking for a comparable card or little better on a 3570k and 16gb machine. Monitor is 1440x900 and possible upgrade in future to 1080p
Thanks