• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Puffer1

  1. P

    Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 vs Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000

    I have the vx- 3000 and works perfect. I play guitar over it with a friend and the sound is perfect. You might be able to find the 3000 for 19 bucks
  2. P

    DELL SP2208WFP info please

    bump
  3. P

    DELL SP2208WFP info please

    any info would help
  4. P

    DELL SP2208WFP info please

    hi . i need to know if this monitor is a good one for gaming.Has anybody bought this monitor DELL SP2208WFP and what u think of it. I was looking at samsung also . Looking to pay around 3 bills for it . Thx in advance . Just got my 8800gt in think ill get monitor today...
  5. P

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1. I would get up and dance the gig, while singing top of my lungs "who let the dogs out" hope over to new egg to start looking for the rest of my parts for my new gaming rig.Followed by a big email thanking them. 2. Phenom.
  6. P

    advice on new mother board for gaming

    HI there. I have been reading up alot on motherboards and more i read more confused im getting. im thinking of this one here ASUS P5N32-E SLI but heard some probs doing the bios update also i was thinking of maybe the abits ip 35 pro might go sli in future but no sure 4 gig ram...
Back
Top