• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by proton007

  1. P

    Need your help on deciding 27" display.

    Ok, thats helpful. I guess Dell is the only choice I have, because the Samsung monitor is too expensive, and not widely available. So U2713HM then. Thanks.
  2. P

    Need your help on deciding 27" display.

    All of the displays I listed above are 2560x1440. I've considered the Korean A- panels, but not sure if its worth the risk. Even if I spend $500US, its still close to 650SGD, that leaves only a $150 margin with the Dell, which has a 3 yr warranty. Another issue with the Korean displays is that...
  3. P

    Need your help on deciding 27" display.

    Hi All, I'm looking for a 27" display. Currently using Samsung P2250. I'm not a graphics designer, but will be using the monitor for coding/gaming/movies/browsing/office work. I'm in Singapore right now, and the following options are available (prices in SGD): -- Dell U2711 - $849 -- Dell...
Back
Top