Recent content by pp1111

  1. P

    How are Zotac and MSI VC's?

    I did receive the rebate cheque from Zotac.
  2. P

    Need monitor recommendation!

    I like my Samsung F2380
  3. P

    Should I get 9500GT for $35?

    May I know why HD5450 even it is slower than 9500GT?
  4. P

    Should I get 9500GT for $35?

    Should I get a 9500GT 1GB DDR2 for $35 after MIR? Do you think is a good take? I will just use it for internet and play those gamehouse simple games. Is 9500GT enough for Windows 7 fulol function? like the aero? Many thanks for your advice and reply
  5. P

    650tx coil whine

    My Cosair, Antec (different model) have the same problem
  6. P

    DIR-655 A3 or A4?

    Some review said A4 is less heat, shouldn't it be better?
  7. P

    HX650W enough for 2 X V7700 FireGL?

    Anyone know about FireGL? Site said 350W but manual said 500 to 600W That's why I'm confuse and worry about 650W for two V7700
  8. P

    HX650W enough for 2 X V7700 FireGL?

    Will My Corsair HX650W enough for 2 X V7700 FireGL with 2 X 1TB SATA HDD i7 CPU 12GB RAM ? Thanks in advance
  9. P

    DIR-655 A3 or A4?

    If you can choose, should I get Dlink DIR-655 Hardware Version A3 or A4? Thanks a lot
  10. P

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    :D Wow you are so lucky Perfect for your PC spec
  11. P

    HX650 noise on paperclip test only

    I have a new HX650W, if I use a PSU tester or paperclip to test it, tick electric noise will come. I still can heard it 3M away. It is not the fan because I did try to make fan stop spinning. But if it put it back to the case, noise gone, only very very little fan noise. May I know should...
  12. P

    need to decide on a PSU

    Also Corsair HX got 7 years warranty.
  13. P

    8600GT capacitor replacement

    Shouldn't be XFX got life time warranty?
  14. P

    XFX 5770 or any suggestions?

    Thanks so much for your advise, I'll get the 5770 =)
  15. P

    XFX 5770 or any suggestions?

    I'm thinking to get the XFX XXX edition 5770 card for $170 But Google review sounds like 260 and 4870 is better. My buget is around 150 to 170max Play Guild War most with i5 750 4GB RAM Win 7 64bit XFX 650W 640 WD HDD 22' Samsung Many thanks in advance
Back
Top