• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Potatocodone

  1. Potatocodone

    SOLD: RTX 5080 Vanguard $1100

    Dang that's a good deal.
  2. Potatocodone

    FS 7800x3d combo, Asus 4070 super

    Sending PM
  3. Potatocodone

    WTB/WTTF Cheap Linux/AMD GPU

    I'm pretty sure I have an i7 4790k somewhere and maybe an GTX 970 or 960. I'll let you know later today.
  4. Potatocodone

    WARM - Crucial T500 2TB Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD - CT2000T500SSD8

    Supposedly SK Hynix finally released the update to fix it. I haven't tested it myself since I sold off my P41. https://forum.level1techs.com/t/all-sk-hynix-p41-ssds-suffer-from-write-performance-loss/225118/9
  5. Potatocodone

    done

    pm coming your way
  6. Potatocodone

    FOUND

    I should have a few AM4 processors. 1. Ryzen 7 5800X 2. Ryzen 5 5700G 3. Ryzen 5 3600 I'll update this post when I get home this evening.
  7. Potatocodone

    Compromised Accounts

    Wow I didn't realize my password here was so basic, it might have been the original password from 2008. Updated and enabled 2FA 👍.
  8. Potatocodone

    WTTF: 9900KF

    Sending PM
  9. Potatocodone

    WTB: AM4 CPU

    PM coming your way
  10. Potatocodone

    WTB: recent iphone for teen son (Steam Deck for Trade or $)

    I got a mint condition iphone 13 pro 256gb green. Sending PM to you
  11. Potatocodone

    FS: Free Windows 10 Pro Key

    Key claimed by Rage99. No more PMs please. Thank you
  12. Potatocodone

    FS: Free Windows 10 Pro Key

    I bought a grey market Windows 10 Pro key which I ended up not needing it. So its free game. Send me a PM and I'll forward you the e-mail I received.
  13. Potatocodone

    Found

    I got a 3600 ($60) and a 5700G ($120). My heatware
Back
Top