Recent content by PorkyBubs

  1. P

    FS: Toshiba Satellite C752-B7215

    Selling a brand new Toshiba Satellite c752-B7215, windows 8.1, AMD a8-6410 Quad Core, 1TB memory, 8GB of ram, DVD-drive, and webcam. $390 shipped. I ship USPS priority mail so about 3 days. I would include photos but they would be of just the box...
  2. P

    Liger Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker $15

    diffrent brand but still $15 http://1sale.com/electronics/audio-gaming/vivitar-offer/
  3. P

    Adobe CS5.5 Scorching Student Deals

    I can provide two student emails if anyone needs a hook up.
  4. P

    Free Del Taco! MMmmmmm nom nom nom

    I eat there all the time. $2 Break Festia, how can you say no?
  5. P

    Duke Nukem Forever is $25

    Games decently fun, but you can beat it in 12 hrs or so. Over all easy even on hard.
  6. P

    Free Apps

    Your in the wrong part of the forums to be asking that. Im not sure if they have anything like that but i do know Driod has websites like that.
  7. P

    Demonoid registration is now open!!!

    I would be down for a code, if anyone has a spare. if not thanks anyways! :D
  8. P

    Motorola Droid for 49.99

    This angers me! I paid $199!!! Haha it was worth it.
  9. P

    If you have a Frys, Blu-Ray laptop with 4GB, intel T6600 $499

    if it makes anyone feel better frys is about 5 mins away from my house and micro cent 15. :-D
  10. P

    Verizon Driod Eris for $15 with new contract.

    I have the same thing with my droid but i have the higher end version not sure what the model is. My battery dies after 1-3 hrs of playing some games :-D but car charger comes in handy!
  11. P

    Motorola Droid - $120 shipped w new verizonwireless account @ Dell

    I got it for the family plan 4 days ago. I upgrade not on my line but another person on my plan because my plan was not up.;
  12. P

    Get out of your Sprint contract FREE! Ends 1/31/10

    Im going to try this method in a couple of days for my girl friend. Do you think it would be better to go in the store or over the phone?
  13. P

    Left 4 Dead 2 -- 29.99 PC -- 39.99 360 Dell.com

    Mine came in today, Already had $30 worth of fun haha.
Back
Top