A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
*You pm box is full so I'm posting this here.
Would you do $105 shipped USPS priority?
I have most of the stuff (cables/manuals/etc/backplate) for mobo and stock heatsink also.
1. I would replace the 4400+ X2 brisbane core in my main rig with the Black Edition 5000+ and then make my first HTPC system using the 4400+.
2. Phenom.
Hmm, I see... I just thought that the maximum time that it should take to do any protein (1WU) was 3 days, and that if it takes more than that you're past the deadline.
Looking up the protein in the current projects list, it says that Preferred (days) is 39.00 and the Final deadline (days)...
Opty 144 is overclocked and gpu is evga so it comes overclocked. It has not crashed/frozen in so long. I'm thinking that its either the GPU (not likely since it doesnt freeze during other more graphically intense games like FEAR, but theres still a chance GPU is to blame) or some file for CS got...
Hi everyone, I just started folding like 2 days ago and I have a few questions. If I looked around hard/long enough I prolly woulda found the answers but I'm a big newbie. = ]
If I fold on more than one compy at the same time, all I need to do is set up the client and point it to my one...