• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Poison-X

  1. P

    combining 4g connections

    Is this setup for the 2 months before leaving to afghanistan? Otherwise unless they have some agreement wouldn't you be on international roaming? If its only for 2 months then I don't know how worth it it would be for you to buy this: (2 usb ports / wifi ap / load balancing / very...
  2. P

    Any poor X2 3800+ Overclockers yet?

    I could boot windows at 2.7 but the dividers suck.. and I couldn't get this ram to go very high. I didn't bother stability testing because I could only get it to work when my ram was at 180fsb.. but it does work great at 2.5 w/ ram at 208 so im still happy.
  3. P

    World of Warcraft and Dual Core? (and other questions)

    install the amd x2 driver it will fix alot of things (for eq2 you still have to set it to 1 cpu though) but without the driver your network subsystem is out of sync among other things. I would get negative ping times when pinging loopback (127.0.0.1) and net too.. like: <0ms, -10ms, <0ms...
  4. P

    Help' Network Setup

    Yeah it will work fine .. if anything you'll just have to reset the cable modem to learn the new mac address.
  5. P

    Problems updating ATI Drivers

    Okay found the program check out http://www.driverheaven.net/patje it will let you install normal cats on your laptop
  6. P

    Problems updating ATI Drivers

    You need to modify something in the drivers so you can install them on laptops.. I used to have a program that would change whatever needed to be changed, but cant seem to find it anymore.. Omega drivers work out of the box with laptops so you can use those for now.
  7. P

    SINCE when did BEST BUY get good RAM?

    Bestbuy used to sell 512mb pc3500 hyperx sticks (cleaned my desk up the other week and threw tons of receipts into a folder) I bought 2 sticks on 8/30/2003 for $161.99 with $12 mail in rebate got it price matched 9/03/2003 to $131.99 .. $120 after rebates.. I remember back then those...
  8. P

    Anyone else waiting on newegg to get the DFI LANboy nF3 250Gb in?

    See what I mean about neweggs games? lol, im just glad they got them in.. order placed :)
  9. P

    Anyone else waiting on newegg to get the DFI LANboy nF3 250Gb in?

    Oh and how much was the shipping from xtremegear?
  10. P

    Anyone else waiting on newegg to get the DFI LANboy nF3 250Gb in?

    Sigh.. another fake ETA by neweggg now it says 10/10/2004 how can you be so off.. im tired of the games they play when somethings out of stock..
  11. P

    Anyone else waiting on newegg to get the DFI LANboy nF3 250Gb in?

    Yeah, I want it bad, but not from a site which seems to just come up with products out of the blue with cheap prices.. and has tons of negitive reviews on resllerraitings..
  12. P

    Anyone else waiting on newegg to get the DFI LANboy nF3 250Gb in?

    I have a sick feeling that the eta will be changing .. ;( I want this board bad my 3000+ is sitting here waiting to be put into something sweet..
Back
Top