Recent content by PhreakZilla

  1. P

    Video Conversion Help!

    How about VirtualDub? There's a version that supports VOB files. You can try extracting all the VOB's from the ISO's, then run them through this. It supports queuing, so can set everything up & just let it run. I've used for tons of AVI's, but never tried VOB's. Check it out here
  2. P

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    count me in!
  3. P

    How do you manually access Administrative Tools components via command line?

    You can find a list of some more commands here: 117 Run Commands in Windows XP
  4. P

    good wireless PS2 pad?

    I have this one: Logitech Cordless Action Controller Good reviews, you can get it at Best Buy for about $40. If you have the newer slim PS2, the receiver part sticks out past the bottom about 1/8", but it's not a problem.
  5. P

    Bought new drive. Still same issues. HELP!!

    Have you tried enabling DMA? For Windows 95/98/ME: Go to your 'Control Panel --> System --> Device Manager --> CD-ROM' and under your drives 'Properties --> Settings' enable DMA for your devices. For Windows 2000/XP: Go to your 'Control Panel --> Systems --> Hardware --> Device Manager'...
  6. P

    I have this exact problem

    I would try that^^^. Try bypassing the router & make sure you can connect without it. If you can connect without the router, then try upgrading the firmware on your router and/or setting up port forwarding.
  7. P

    Best RAID Card?

    Been away for a while...running from Hurricane Rita! What about this? What about a reverse engineering of Windows XP to enable server licensed products in a workstation product? What about violating the Windows XP EULA? Sorry, can't talk about that here. Invest in a Windows Server Product or...
  8. P

    Best RAID Card?

    unhappy mage: Thanks. I'd prefer to get a hardware-RAID 5 card, but if I can do it through software with that card, I may consider that option. DougLite: Go ahead. Post it. I triple dog dare you... :D
  9. P

    SP2, 3rd computer, router, no internet?

    Did you check to see if the Windows Firewall was turned off? I had the same problem & disabling the firewall fixed the problem.
  10. P

    Best RAID Card?

    Thanks for the fast reply, Doug. I know RAID cards aren't cheap, I was pretty much resigned to spending at least $200. I just didn't want to spend $500+ for one of the 12 port ones. I can't really afford to lay down ~$1000 in one chunk, so I wanted something that would allow me to add drives...
  11. P

    Best RAID Card?

    Sorry if this has already been asked & answered. I'm looking for a RAID card, one that supports expansion & migration. It needs to be compatible with regular PCI slots or PCI-E 1x slots. I only need a 4-slot card, but am open to 8-slot cards for future expansion. Maximum performance is not...
  12. P

    Mouse clicking twice...

    This is a documented problem with the Intellimouse Explorer. Microsoft offered to replace the affected mice, but that was several years back. I have the 3.0 version, and it does it occasionally. It may do it 2-3 times one day, then not do it again for a week. It's been doing this off & on...
Back
Top