A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hi,
I was working on a laptop earlier trying to record a vinyl record on to a laptop using a creative soundblaster, audigy nx 2. I wasn't having any luck whatsoever. I uninstalled, reinstalled, checked the drivers and searched for any help related but couldn't get any help at all. Does anyone...
I was reading an article that briefly mentioned buffered and unbuffered ram. The gist of the article was that any IT person needs to know what that is, and that was it.
Is there anyone here that can explain buffered and unbuffered ram, because wikipedia doesn't have an article on it and...
I use gmail and when I tried to use my account to register it gave me this message.
"Sorry. The administrator has banned your email address. We do not allow Yahoo or Hotmail for the registration due to terrible abuses in the past. We do however protect your mail addresses by never sharing...