• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Phizzalot

  1. P

    Facebook Building A 394-Unit Housing Community

    So when you get laid off, switch jobs then you get booted from there apt as well :P
  2. P

    Bitcoin Discussion Thread Part 2

    Thanks for the reply's, So then its a matter of time all over again. Seems like an interesting and fun project to take on , however will need to do more research before investing in a rig.
  3. P

    Bitcoin Discussion Thread Part 2

    I know Iam super late to this, but was reading through a lot of posts and had a question. If these new asics are going to make gpu processing non-profitable, will these asics soon move to LiteCoin as well to mine more profits?
  4. P

    Is this a good combo?

    Any suggestions on boards based off of the one I was thinking about above? Thanks for the reply... I'll look into some of theses...
  5. P

    Is this a good combo?

    Hello everyone... I plan on upgrading an older system and want to get the following items Asus A8V-E SE AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 1gb Geil ram 2x512mb Here are a few links to these items for more info Mobo/Processor...
Back
Top