• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by phemassa

  1. P

    Trifire Lighting + R6970 Eyefinity (FAIL) [Battlefield 3]

    Yep.. single monitor is OK, eyefinity nothing.. :/ With my old 5870 (croosfire), worked in Eyefinity at 120hz. 6970 fail .. croosfire .. trifire ... old driver just run 11:11, but extreme micro-stutter .. :/ I do not know .. I sell two and keep one .. I'm giving up high-end pc ...
  2. P

    Trifire Lighting + R6970 Eyefinity (FAIL) [Battlefield 3]

    I'm thinking of a gtx 680 Here: got 2 > http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB571Z/A worked in my old 5870 ...
  3. P

    Trifire Lighting + R6970 Eyefinity (FAIL) [Battlefield 3]

    My goal was! playing battlefield 3 (5040x1050) .. I can not play in Eyefinity (Croosfire trifire or enable). I tested these connections: (2) monitors on DVI card, (1) mini-DP to DVI and nothing. (2) monitors the mini-DP to DVI, (1) in dvi and nothing. (1) monitor on the HDMI to DVI, (1)...
  4. P

    64-Player BF3 & CPU usage

    i got a x6 1090T at 4ghz/nb 3ghz and 2xR6970 Lighting Ultra settings FPS 80 - 120 (Vsync ON) GPU's usage +-95% sometimes go to 85% and 99%.
  5. P

    Upgrade worth it??? AMD > INTEL multi GPU

    Danny Bui, sorry the correct is $600 not $2000... :p attempt to eliminate micro-stutter with 3 GPUs not changing platform. The problem of three GPUs be limiting of the CPU. http://media.bestofmicro.com/Crossfire-SLI-stuttering,W-K-300548-22.png i7-3770k Ivy-bridge and a good motherboard for...
  6. P

    Upgrade worth it??? AMD > INTEL multi GPU

    Upgrade worth it??? My current PC is: Crooshair V / X6 1090T to 4GHz / 2x R6970 Lighting / 8GB 1600MHz (7-7-7-24). I bought the 3rd R6970 Lighting in an attempt to eliminate the micro-stuttering in Eyefinity (5040x1050), and I believe that the CPU will not hold 3x R6970 Lighting. (the...
  7. P

    Eyefinity Broken Driver 12.1

    Hi Guys, I installed the 1.12 driver which greatly improved the performance .. but I can not turn over the way "Eyefinity". Someone is with this problem too, or have any solutions? I tried the preview driver 12.2 and worse. My Computer: X6 1090T (4GHz) 2xR6970 Lighting - 3x Samsung...
  8. P

    Crooshair V (SSD for OS and Raid0 For data)

    hi, updated the bios and was able to install. I believe that some errors were INSTALLATION because of system instability. from what I saw, RAID0 mode is always in AHCI. thanks for reply!!
  9. P

    Crooshair V (SSD for OS and Raid0 For data)

    Hi guys, i'm trying to set up my new mobo and i got some issues. i want to set up my SSD sata III Crucial 64gb for OS (win7) and my 4hd Samgung 500gb sata II in raid0 for data and gamming. when i set port 1-4 in raid and 5-6 in IDE i get blue screen "irql not less or equal" when I try the...
  10. P

    BF3 Performance Questions for Eyefinity players

    Hi Guys, Got Here AMD 1090T(3,9GHZ) and 2x R6970 Lighting (crossfire) Eyefinity(5040x1050) + BF3 on settings low(95>fps), med(80>fps), high(55>fps), ultra(40>fps). and it's unplayable... Unplayable: EX-D.EUS, BF2, BF3 I have no problem in games: Crysis, Dirt2, Dirt3, F1 2011, AVP...
  11. P

    help to choose a motherboard for an i7 or i5-2500k-2600k

    http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/Maximus_IV_GENEZGEN3/#specifications this is a good choice? or ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 or P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3?? thanks
  12. P

    help to choose a motherboard for an i7 or i5-2500k-2600k

    I need a help to choose a motherboard for an i7 or i5-2500k-2600k (Already thinking ahead pci3.0 and Ivy Bridge) I wanted to know a good card for gaming This requirement with the following: - Good for Overclocking - 2 Crossfire R6970 Lighting - Raid0 for 4hds (7200rpm SATA II) (I already have...
Back
Top