• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Pete22

  1. P

    New Build 600$ budget

    Thought I should give an update, I went with hardwareguru's build and I am on the computer right now. I can't say much yet as I just got the OS installed but thank you everyone for the help. Edit: Its running very fast!
  2. P

    New Build 600$ budget

    I am working on getting pictures of the case. Thanks for all the builds and advice I will definetly be replacing the psu. What is the benefit of going intel vs amd or visa versa? It seems amd would be a bit cheaper. Thanks again this is very helpful.
  3. P

    New Build 600$ budget

    So my the current power supply I have wouldn't do? I could always replace it later on I thought Thanks for the links and the advice
  4. P

    New Build 600$ budget

    It has been 6 years since I built my last computer, and the laptop I had been using died on me so I am looking to build a new computer with a $600 budget. I wanted to go with intel but I am not set on that. Any suggestions on going either way would be much appreciated as I havent looked at...
Back
Top