• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by percent20

  1. P

    Rss for Forums.

    I visit the site a lot and will continue to. Sometimes I just don't have the time to but i would like to look through a list of thread titles and read them if i can post a reply I can. I don't see how that is negative in anyway. It just makes it easier to get more help on the forums. It...
  2. P

    Rss for Forums.

    Hi, I read a lot of rss feeds through out the day. It makes things a lot easier. I was wondering would it be possible to have an rss feed for each of the forums? I know there are several othe froums that are out that have this. As an asside. what about haveing multiple types of RSS...
Back
Top