Recent content by peppergomez

  1. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    For me, steam controller
  2. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    https://youtu.be/MIwkw4K7xGI?is=qmg131f5sbHEBPz0
  3. P

    Diablo, but in 1st person

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/4702700/Heathen/
  4. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    https://primagames.com/tips/best-mods-for-the-witcher-3-remastered
  5. P

    Silent Hill: Townfall

    Ok thanks will put these on my wishlist
  6. P

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart of Chernobyl

    Get into here, second stalker
  7. P

    Silent Hill: Townfall

    Never played any of the games in this series Is this a slow paced walking simulator type game?
  8. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    Im gonna try playing it in 1st person POV so that mod is essential Apparently the studio who did the remaster screwed up the visuals in a way that results ina nwashsd out look, which can have various levels of impact. Hopefully it gets fixed but in the meantime there are mods to adjust that...
  9. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    Without mods I would have never wanted to replay Skyrim
  10. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    I do not share that attitude Mods are one of the best reasons to play games on PC
  11. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    Nobody is modding the game? Mods are essential IMO
  12. P

    Watch Dogs Legion

    I've never fully played any of them.I tried the second one a little bit with a first person mod , but the mod was not very good , so I didn't continue I'm hoping someone releases a good first person mod for the director's cut of the third one
  13. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    If you don't wanna have to listen to those wailing women during combat , this mod is for you. I will definitely be installing it when I begin my playthrough https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2044?tab=description The original person mod has also been updated for remastered version...
  14. P

    Watch Dogs Legion

    Never tried this one, maybe the upgrade will be substantial enough to interest me
  15. P

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    That lonk took me here https://www.amd.com/en/resources/support-articles/faqs/Download-Incomplete.html But I get what you mean.It looks like it's on their site and not in the adrenaline app , yet , at least
Back
Top