Recent content by pentiumpooch

  1. P

    WinXP: Internet wallpaper not working

    I'll give that a try, thanks.
  2. P

    WinXP: Internet wallpaper not working

    Every time I restart my computer my internet wallpaper goes away. If i use a windows wallpaper it works fine. Only my internet wallpaper is having problems (right click on a picture and select "set as background"). After I restart my computer the background is just a solid color with no...
  3. P

    The game that started it all!

    the first online game I played was Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. I was so addicted I had to play it every day. Pulled a 30 hour session once with only quick food and bathroom breaks. Then I remember the next day sleeping 18 hours straight...Diablo = Crack lol
  4. P

    First build, need feedback

    Motherboard: EVGA nforce 680i SLI CPU: Intel Core 2 duo E6300 1.86Ghz (gonna try to overclock it..up to 3Ghz if i can keep it cool enough) Video Card: EVGA Geforce 8800GTS Memory: Corsair 2GB Kit DDR2-800 XMS2-6400 Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA 3gb/s Case...
Back
Top