Ok, but its very much missleading telling people your FPS (as most people know the term FPS) will be cut in half to 30 and start to stutter, because the diffrence between 59 FPS and 60 FPS is barely noticable for me with Vsync ON, I can even get 40-50 FPS ingame (Fraps) and not even see any...
Yes, but still, the guides about Vsync are misleading telling people that your FPS is cut when you cant keep up with 60 FPS. They do not get stuck at 30 FPS. I can get 55 FPS with Vsync on and have almost as a smooth experience. There is no cutting at all whatsoever.
I don't understand the...
Ok, I'm confused. One guy in this thread writes that only a handfull och games have supported Triple Buffering to date by default, while other write almost ALL games these days support it, hence why I do not experience this fps-cut-in-half phenomen. Whats true?
Another one wrote in this...
This is a good answer to my question, it explains it. But still, why does all those guides on the new "Adaptive Vsync" tell you that adaptive is the way to go since it doesnt cut your FPS in half. I mean, if 99% of games today are triple buffered. Its nonsense.
Im playing ARMA 2 DayZ mod...
Hello!
Im trying to get my head around this thing, all guides and forums tell you that IF you cant produce 60fps (on 60hz monitor) it will cut in half, in this case, to 30 fps.
How come I have never experienced this? Ive been forcing "vsync on" all the time, and Ive seen it drops below 60...
Because I hit the vRAM wall at some games and need to decrease my resolution to a lower 16:9 resolution.
Is there no one here with a U2711 who can doublecheck this? :cool:
Hello!
I just got a U2711, that I´m really happy with, except one little thing!
When I got to Nvidia Control Panel and choose 1920x1080, the monitor detects it as 1920x1200 and gives the screen black borders on top and bottom. Also, inside Menu->Display Settings->Display Info on the monitor, it...
Just bought one aswell, A07 made in July 2011 and I've got the exact same problem.
Monitors detects 1920x1080 as 1920x1200 and gives black borders up and down.
I'm sending it back i guess?
*Edit*It detects 1080p if you manually choose 50hz instead of 60hz in Nvidia Control Panel.
Also, all...