A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
The 518 wins by a mile. The G500's surface, button placement, acceleration, button sensitivity and overall shape is just completely inferior compared to the 518. In fact I'd go as far to say that the G500 is one of their worst mouses I've ever used.
I don't know if this will help or not but I found a small descriptive paper under my manual that read this...
"To Change Profiles in On-Board Memory:"
"Press and hold Profile button on underside"
"Continue pressing Profile button on underside."
"LED will blink, indicating you are...
"Best looking one so far... looks like an incredibly standard keyboard layout. It's PS2 as well - so I'm guessing it doesn't have rollover issues?"
It does have phantom key lockout, but I haven't noticed it while gaming(I mainly use the arrows and surrounding keys). More information can be...
Keytronic Classic P2 is very good for gaming and typing. I use one myself.
http://www.buy.com/prod/keytronicems-lifetime-classic-p2-keyboard-ps-2-104-keys-black/q/loc/101/203277854.html