• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pebrinic

  1. P

    2x74GB vs 1x150GB raptors

    Hey guys, I have two old 74GB raptors I bought a few years ago and I am building a new c2d system. I bought a new 150 GB raptor (just one) with the intention of using it as my system drive and then an array of 3 WD caviar 500GB driver in RAID 5 for my media and important stuff. So here's...
  2. P

    Graphics, Display, Memory or Storage??

    Hey guys, Well, I have been obsessing about this and I just need to get it out in the open with the hope that some of your thoughts will set me straight. Given: I am building a new system for Windows Vista x64. I will be using the system for a lot of things including: my work...
Back
Top