Recent content by peabody3000

  1. P

    XP Installation problem

    Well I have tried 2 dif windows xp disks so I don't think that is the problem. One is scratched to hell but the other has worked fine on other comps. I should also mention that although it detects the drives in the bios it says that they are 0 megs large on the bios screen. That is with the 2...
  2. P

    The gamers 10 commandments

    Thou shall not screencheat while lanning. Thou shall not phone cheat in spectator mode. Thou shall not wtf |0w|\| a lvl 1 character.
  3. P

    XP Installation problem

    Then I guess updating my bios is the only option. When I startup with my new WD hard drive as a master it freezes my system on the bios splashscreen (it has been formatted to NTSC with no change) but just started doing that after I tried a few dif configurations. When I use my old WD HD it...
  4. P

    XP Installation problem

    Do I need to do this for a normal IDE drive as well?
  5. P

    A8N32 - ATAPI not detected, need Help...

    I don't know how to do that. I have tried with raid on or off. I thought raid only effected people with SATA drives.
  6. P

    A8N32 - ATAPI not detected, need Help...

    My motherboard will not detect any of my internal cd-roms in bios. I had to go buy a USB drive just to get the windows xp disk to boot. Now the external ATAPI is working fine but not the internal so I unplugged that. How did you fix your ATAPI issue? I have tried with 2 WD IDE's. 1 new and...
  7. P

    XP Installation problem

    I get to that part and it lets me hit enter and then it says it cant find my HD. But the HD is listed in the bios. I even went and bought a new WD IDE HD to test it and that one doesnt work either. I don't know if our problems are the same but in any case. I can't install XP either. I am...
  8. P

    A8N-SLI storage issues - Fixes

    I have the exact problem that you mention but I am not using a Maxtor HD. I did use a Maxtor once when I was trying to solve my problem but have cleared the CMOS since then. I am trying with 2 WD IDE's. 1 new and one old. Both are recognized in bios and then when I push enter to go into the...
Back
Top