• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pCarson92

  1. P

    Jailbreaking An iPad in the Store

    Access to /system/
  2. P

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    The reading was from this. Now that you mention it, I guess I should have checked it with CPUZ instead of going by some widget. By the way, I'm sure I didn't misread; it said "Clock Speed- 96 MHz". It's too late now though. I let it cool down for an hour and it was fine. Next time this happens...
  3. P

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    Thanks for your help. I believe I am capable of doing that, but I just got off the phone and they are going to have a supervisor call me back tomorrow morning. The man I spoke with said that they only do swaps within 21 days, so I'm going to argue it. Any tips on what to say?
  4. P

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    Ugh... I have an HP... known for overheating... should have known :mad: Laptop is a dv7t, 3 months old. Haven't cleaned it because it is so new. I'm going to call HP right now, thanks so much.
  5. P

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    My laptop (Windows 7 x64, i7 720QM) has an issue. Normally it runs great. However, when I load up the processor a little bit it goes extremely slow. I don't mean just a little bit of lag, like it drags with just Firefox and WinRAR open. Even when I close everything, it's still going extremely...
  6. P

    Pardon my ignorance, but...

    Got it. Thanks guys. I've been a member of tons of forums, but have never seen that set as default.
  7. P

    Pardon my ignorance, but...

    Am I missing something painfully obvious, or is the thread count really off by that much?
Back
Top