Ok, this is everything I have, could someone tell me if i'm doing it right.
CPU
Watercool HEATKILLER CPU Water Block Rev 3.0 Socket 775
LGA 775 Heatkiller M4 Motherboard Back Plate
Pump/Reservoir
XSPC Dual 750 Bay Pump Reservoir Rev2 Multi Fascia
GPU
DD-4870 Water Block (ATI HD4870 GPU...
I want my case done really professionally, like the stuff that Falcon-NW do, or colorware, but those guys don't let you send your stuff in to be done you have to buy from them (or in colorware's case, specific things)
plus, i'm in the UK too which makes sending my big heavy case overseas...
I want the fastest 2.5" 7200rpm hdd for my PS3, anyone know which makes the cut?
if there is a faster drive that has lower capacity, that'll do too, or even if its higher capacity, just don't think i'll ever need more than 500gb on my ps3.
thanks