• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Panda10

  1. P

    U2311h or EA232WMi or save $$$ and get ASUS VH238H???

    Great feedback so far. Thanks a bunch. I glad to hear people are so happy with their IPS displays. I think there will be a forever debate on which is the best budget IPS panel between the Dell and NEC (or even the LG's that everyone's waiting for- which I saw on Ebay but not offered by any...
  2. P

    ASUS VH238H 23"

    Bump. I'm curious too.
  3. P

    U2311h or EA232WMi or save $$$ and get ASUS VH238H???

    I'm doing a dual monitor setup and I was all set on the dell u2311h but then I thought maybe NEC EA232WMi but because of all the problems people are having and the price premium- seems like if I can save over $200 on a dual TN panel setup- then I should. Since I'm sitting in front of the...
  4. P

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    At first- I was very disappointed. As a computer monitor- awesome. I'm running Vista and at full resolution looks great. But as a TV- I was using component cables under the theory that my cable only passes 1080i at most so why use the HDMI and I can save that connection for something else...
  5. P

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    You know what- I never said the sets were beat up- but the boxes. Lots of people are reporting the boxes are either bent- holes in them- etc. I have dealt with Coscto plenty and the condition of the box has nothing to do with their return policy. I don't know how you make that leap about my...
  6. P

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Got it from Costco today but none of my computer parts from Newegg are here- so I can only test HDMI with my PS3. Box was damaged- but it was signed for- and still ok. Seems like lots of people are getting banged up boxes from Costco. I also have firmware 1.8. The inconsistent firmware...
  7. P

    37 1080p help

    Bump
  8. P

    37 1080p help

    Thanks- yes its the W3 I'm thinking of for Westy. I don't care about the tuner- I live in Brooklyn and OTA HD is very spotty and I prefer to have my HD cable box anyway to have the guide etc. I agree that the Sharp looks so much better (not PQ wise) but at the end of the day- I think I'm...
  9. P

    37 1080p help

    So I've read as much as I can and I've gone to see the panels in person (except the Magnvox 37mf437B) and I need help. This will be a computer monitor and bedroom tv. My thoughts- in no particular order: 1. The Westy- extremely popular- but not the most beautiful monitor in the world...
Back
Top