Recent content by pacific493

  1. P

    Advice on Interim Video Card

    Thanks for the replies. I'm not much of an overclocker so I decided to go with the ATI. I ended up ponying up $35 extra to get a 1950xt.
  2. P

    Advice on Interim Video Card

    Here's the situation. I currently have a 7800gt that is acting up (it randomly freezes with no rhyme or reason). I am going to RMA it and then probably sell it. I need to get an interim card before making a serious upgrade to a DX10 down the road. I don't do a lot of gaming and most of the...
  3. P

    FS: Maui Jim Wavemaker Sunglasses mint $130

    I have a pair of Maui Jim Wavemaker sunglasses for sale. They are in mint condition. There are no scratches on the lens or frame. The lenses are polarized. The frame is gloss black and the lenses are kind of a grey polarized. These are awesome glasses that retail for $199. They come with...
  4. P

    Dell One Time Use Code

    Just got two in the mail...they're one time use, so first come first serve 35% off Dimension and Inspiron orders over $999, GGSFPWP2GSGT3C $35 off Electronics & Accessories orders of $250 or more, G546J0CMTHN?09 Enjoy!
  5. P

    Compusa weaseling out on rebates

    The best luck I've had with rebates (not through Compusa) is to call whatever number they provide and keep calling until something happens. Most of these rebates are handled through third-party companies by contract. Some are obviously shadier than others. I don't know if Compusa handles...
  6. P

    Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultras - $199 @ Bestbuy

    They're great speakers until they blow. I had mine for a little over 2 years and something blew out in the subwoofer. Great speakers, but unreliable.
  7. P

    Anyone else NOT playing Oblivion?

    I'm going to wait a year until mods that improve gameplay are out and well tested. I'm just playing Morrowind now and it's keeping me very entertained.
  8. P

    FS: MS Office 2003 Professional Full Retail Sealed $300

    Title says it all. I have an extra copy of MS Office 2003 Professional. It is the full retail version, not OEM, NFR, Academic or any other limited version. It is still sealed and only has one problem...part of the front cover of the box was torn off. This doesn't affect any of the insides of...
  9. P

    *HOT* Intel Price Cut

    How ironic that everyone who is so concerned about this being misposted in hot deals is doing nothing but perpetuating the life of this thread by piling on the OP.
  10. P

    Crutchfield.com $20 off first order

    I've already handed out the codes that I have right now.
  11. P

    Crutchfield.com $20 off first order

    I just got a few coupons for $20 off a first order at Crutchfield.com. Send me a PM if you'd like one. I'm not posting them in this thread because if multiple people try to use the same code, it invalidates it for everyone (and I do get a benefit for the referral too).
  12. P

    Cusa - 1900 Xtx 512mb -- $649.99

    So how long before we see a $1000 consumer video card? It's astounding how high the prices are getting for the top of the line cards.
  13. P

    Millennium Music CD trade for iPod

    It means: "Don't send us shit cds that someone could only sell in a bulk lot at a hugely discounted price."
  14. P

    FS: Xbox 360 Premium + 10 Games Mature Bundle

    I don't know how to insert a picture into this post, but here's a link to the ad I posted on my local Craigslist. It has a picture of the item. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ele/119687970.html
  15. P

    FS: Xbox 360 Premium + 10 Games Mature Bundle

    I picked up an Xbox 360 Premium Mature Bundle from Amazon last week and am not going to keep it. I'm just looking to break even on it including the taxes and shipping costs that I paid. I'm willing to sell it for $1100 plus shipping. It includes the premium package with the media remote...
Back
Top