Recent content by Ovreel

  1. O

    Klipsch Image X10's are on sale again at Amazon

    Glad to hear that. I ordered a pair for myself even though I have some MEElec A161s. The casing near the drum is coming off, and I haven't had them for very long, sadly.
  2. O

    Klipsch Image X10's are on sale again at Amazon

    Link
  3. O

    3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 $89.99

    A lot of the reviews say they often come DOA or die after a few weeks. Hm
  4. O

    Having trouble picking a Mobo for a new build

    Sorry - USB 3.0, Sata 6gbps, preferable to have built in wifi, good for overclocking. $200-$300 price range
  5. O

    Need help with the final piece(s) of a new build

    -- What your budget is (and whether it includes taxes, shipping charges, and/or other costs) Around $1400 -- Which parts you need within that budget Case PSU RAM Mobo GPU SSD Optical Drive -- What the system is going to be used for Gaming - GW2, Dota 2, Borderlands 2, whatever...
  6. O

    Having trouble picking a Mobo for a new build

    Here's what I'm looking at so far: I have a mobo listed here already, but I have not decided to actually purchase that one, yet. I don't have RAM or a HDD listed because a lot of Mobos on newegg are coming with some fee RAM and I'll be using an old HDD. Any advice or suggestions would be...
  7. O

    Is it possible to switch from Windows 7 32 to 64 bit with the same key?

    I'm looking at getting a new laptop, most of the ones I'm deciding between do not have an OS standard, but I have a copy of Windows 7 ultimate that I can remove from my current laptop, except it is 32 bit. The new laptop is most likely going to have more than 4 gb of ram, so does anyone know if...
  8. O

    FS: Intel i7-2600k CPU

    Man this is so tempting, but I have a hard time convincing myself to get rid of my 965 Black Edition :P
  9. O

    Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard w/ MX Reds - $79.99 - Newegg

    Not sure where you're hearing this from but my Das is great. Standard model, great feel, looks very nice, has a number pad and sounds awesome. Quality is very good. Edit: some complain about lack of extra features, I bought it for the opposite reason. I didn't want the function or macro...
  10. O

    Planning to get my first smart phone, which one to get?

    Thank you! You're extremely helpful! Now the only dilemma is between 3G or 4G LTE :p I do plan on browsing a bit, but generally if I'm home I'll be browsing on my laptop, anyways.
  11. O

    Planning to get my first smart phone, which one to get?

    Got it! Thank you. So you would recommend the Droid 3 over the Stratosphere, then? Edit: Also, do you know of any good guides to follow for rooting the phone?
  12. O

    Planning to get my first smart phone, which one to get?

    Thanks for the input. The only thing I didn't like about the Droid 3 was that the keyboard felt cramped. Everything is very close together. I'm not sure if I plan on rooting the phone, mainly because I don't really know what kind of benefits you get from it, and it voids the warranty...
Back
Top