Recent content by OverToad

  1. O

    Trading problems with Russian

    You had a chance to think about it before you posted, and this is the best you could come up with? :rolleyes: Yeah, and my dog ate my homework.................
  2. O

    F/S X1900XTX Sapphire OEM $315 shipped.

    Questions: Is this still sealed? What all comes with the package. Thanks in advance.
  3. O

    WTB Cooler Master Stacker 830

    Just an FYI..... ZipZoomFly has a $30 rebate off of $245 (they kicked the price up $5 bucks the day after I ordered one...bastages), which is as good as you can find new. I know you're looking for a used case or a trade, but I wanted to give you a heads up just in case.
  4. O

    F/S- X850XT-pe w/ Zalman Fatil1ty Cooler

    PM sent. Might test it with the one you sent me ClickClick and see which one is faster :cool:
  5. O

    WTB: High Quality PSU

    Check.
  6. O

    FS: X800XL

    What all will come with this card, such as the box, dongles, etc etc.
  7. O

    Do people really need 60+ FPS?

    Speaking on memory, when I upgraded from a machine that was running 50 FPS to a machine that was running 75 FPS, I could clearly tell a difference. Unreal and UT were my games, which was fine when there weren't heavy firefights. However, once I was dealing with TDM's or heavy CTF battles, the...
  8. O

    Price Drops Opty 146, X850xt, other stuff

    Paypal sent, bump for the rest.
  9. O

    FS: New unused ATI X1900XTX

    Subscribing for no other reason than the entertainment value of watching what's akin to a bunch of carpet sellers haggling at a middle-east bazaar......
  10. O

    FS: CPU's, VGA's, HDD's. ETC...

    Payment sent on the 6600gt.
  11. O

    30% off cupon "hack"

    For those interested, I found several of these at the Austin TX store on Research blvd. I then went back home to research the computer accessory products available via the website. I calculated the final price of each product by knocking off the 30% and including tax. I'd hoped that there...
  12. O

    Moving sale. Lots of computer parts

    So........How much for that Unreal mousepad? :D
Back
Top