• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by outlaw88

  1. O

    FS: Samsung N210 Netbook

    Bump
  2. O

    FS: Samsung N210 Netbook

    SOLD - RAM has been upgraded to 2GB. Original box, charger, and carrying case/sleeve are all included. Like New condition. $250. Free shipping. Specs: Display Diagonal Size : 10.1" Max Resolution : WSVGA (1024 x 600) Technology : Non-Gloss, LED Back Light Processor (CPU) Type ...
  3. O

    Could you help match up a dx11 card to my system?

    Well, at the end of the day I settled on a VisionTek Radeon 5770. A couple of things led me to this decision. Stock of the 5850 was sold out all round locally and I didn't really want to wait for the card if I ordered online. I really wanted to play Aliens vs. Predator and that game was just...
  4. O

    Hard Drive Upgrade

    Hello all, I'm looking to grab a WD Black 1TB drive. I'm looking for an upgrade in both capacity and performance. Below is my current hdd setup: 400GB - This is my primary hd and has Windows 7 and 50gb set aside for Ubuntu 250GB - Windows XP (just a backup OS) 400GB - Storage (music...
  5. O

    Could you help match up a dx11 card to my system?

    I'm wondering what the best dx11 video card would be for my system? I'm looking for the best price/performance ratio. As much as I want to get a Fermi card, and as much as I prefer Nvidia, I have a feeling that their price points will be high upon release and the performance probably won't...
  6. O

    FS: eVGA 8800GTX

    Original box 768mb eVGA Nvidia 8800gtx - $120 Pics available upon request.
  7. O

    AvP Demo Comes out TODAY!

    Was hoping for a little more as far as graphics go but...oh well...maybe the dx11 version will look better.
  8. O

    i5 750? Core2Duox4?

    I guess that would depend on the rest of your setup. If you plan on going with a high end graphics card then I would pair that with the Core i5 but if you're gonna have a middle of the road or less graphics card then a Core i5 might be overkill...at the same time Core i5 setups aren't horribly...
  9. O

    evga 8800 GT (Need help)

    Is there another PC around that you can test the 8800gt in?
  10. O

    Is there not much talent left in the vg industry?

    I just don't think game developers are original with their ideas anymore. For the most part, a lot of games have a similar story, gameplay, structure, etc. Also, it seems right now we're just in an era of sequels, so you end up with a lot of games that are just recycled with newer graphics and...
  11. O

    Is my power supply good enough?

    As anyone on here will probably tell you, there's something to be said for spending a little extra cash on a good PSU.
  12. O

    Was this caused by a bad overclock?

    Sounds like a PSU issue. Make sure you have sufficient power feeding your 12v lines.
  13. O

    The Zune Phone is real and on its way!

    Sounds good to me. I love my Zune HD. It makes me wish I had waited for the phone though.
  14. O

    Texting on a touch-screen?

    If it's a high quality touchscreen phone then you shouldn't be afraid of getting one. Doesn't take much to get used to...unless you have fat thumbs.
  15. O

    Is it possible nVidia could blindside Ati with a earlier GTX 480 release?

    I think Nvidia being late to the show will cost them this round. I typically prefer Nvidia cards mostly because I like their driver setup better. However, price is becoming an increasing factor in my purchase decision and I don't see Nvidia having competitive prices out of the gate with Fermi. I...
Back
Top