• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Osten

  1. O

    AD700s questions

    I have a receiver (Yamaha RX-V563). My question is, can I buy the AD700s and plug them into my receiver and get as good sound as with a mixamp and AD700s? The receiver is connected to the XBOX with a HDMI cable. The manual say it uses silent cinema to mix the Dolby Digital signals down to left...
  2. O

    Best possible sound from xbox360 with AD700s

    I have a receiver (Yamaha RX-V563). My question is, can I buy the AD700s and plug them into my receiver and get as good sound as with the mixamp and AD700s? The receiver is connected to the XBOX with a HDMI cable. The manual say it uses silent cinema to mix the Dolby Digital signals down to left...
Back
Top