• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Oktoberfest

  1. O

    Thinking about buying a wireless desktop adapter

    so a few questions. Is there a "best" interface? USB 2.0, PCI, PCIe? There seems to be only one PCIe adapter for desktops out there, the D-Link DWA-556 http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=549 (I'm leaning towards buying this one at the moment). The website says, "The PCIe interface provides...
  2. O

    Upgrading GPU or CPU for WoW? Please read, need advice!

    yeah I was under the impression that a video card like a 4890 will run WoW like it's nothing.
  3. O

    Price of shipping a computer?

    is this with ground shipping or air?
  4. O

    Price of shipping a computer?

    I'm not Newegg so that doesn't really help :rolleyes:
  5. O

    Price of shipping a computer?

    What would the price generally come to about? Also what carrier would be the best (FedEx or UPS or other?)
  6. O

    FS/FT: Gaming PC (C2D, HD 3850) with OS choice (XP or Vista). May part

    ok sorry for the early bump but I decided to part the computer since I sold a few of the parts
Back
Top