• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ohhbass

  1. O

    Issues with raid6 aray becoming unresponsive

    Hello, I am having issues with my raid 6 array on my server (running WHS2011). Sometimes it just becomes unrepsonsive, like if I look at my computer (in windows explorer) it does not show the fullness/capacity of the drive on the overview. Also I am unable to access the drive and attempting...
  2. O

    Move WHS2011 image to smaller SSD

    I have done this. I cant quite remember how I did it though. I either: 1. Back up existing installation (using acronis) and the just restore the 60gb and 100mb partitions to the new ssd. Once done allocate remaining ssd space as a seperate partition. 2. I may have installed windows 7 on the...
Back
Top