Recent content by NunchakuKing

  1. N

    csrss.exe

    Hi, Searched around for this topic but didnt find much pertaining to my issue, Apologies if I overlooked an appropriate thread. Everytime I start up my computer I am greeted with the following error, "Windows could not find C:\windows\config\csrss.exe". Once I search for the file I do...
  2. N

    illegal DLL Relocation?

    I hope I am posting this in the right location. I started up my computer today to be flashed with an error I am unfamiliar with. It causes my computer to shut down completly after about 15 minutes, active or not. The error reads as follows: "The system DLL was relocated in memory. The...
  3. N

    Building my First PC

  4. N

    Building my First PC

    Edited my original post with some updates on what I have gone out and purchased so far... I really appreciate all the input from everyone its helping a lot, and I am learning a lot also.
  5. N

    Building my First PC

    Linky? I cant ever seem to find this one on Newegg.
  6. N

    Building my First PC

    Sounds good. Any reason why the reviews are sort of mixed on Newegg? Does it run hot?
  7. N

    Whats my best bet

    Sorry your talking to a PC n00b. I didnt quite get that. My current rig is CRAP. Its a Pent 4 2.8 ghz HP Pavillon with a gig of ram. Best feature is the Radeon AGP x850pro vid card. Its a few years old and I'm well ready for a new rig.
  8. N

    Whats my best bet

    Very nice I just might go with that.
  9. N

    Building my First PC

    Whats the difference in those HD's. 8,9,10.... And thanks for the complement.
  10. N

    Whats my best bet

    Hmm So I am willing to spend between 100-150 on the Mobo. I am ordering an intel core 2 Duo e6600 and running ocz plat memory sticks with an 8800gts vid card. Those are my specs and budget. Any ideas for a reasonably price mobo that will handle just out the box performance (no overclocking).
  11. N

    Best Bang for my Buck?

    Ahh dang. Well thanks for the advice on the card. I guess I got to keep looking on a good Mobo. Other than the power supply thats the last thing I need to find before I order this bad boy.
  12. N

    Building my First PC

    I updated my main post with the specs I am looking at now, any opinions?
  13. N

    Whats my best bet

    Cool I like the look of the DFI 590 too and the price isnt too bad.
  14. N

    Best Bang for my Buck?

    If I am using an intel core 2 duo e6600 could you tell me which 8800gts exactly would be for me? I was looking on newegg and I find just a few different ones and I cant find which specification makes them different in type and price. I'd really appreciate the help. The mobo i'm looking at is the...
  15. N

    Hmm Running a 8800gts

    Running an Intel Core 2 Duo e6600 with a 8800gts on a DFI590 Mobo. Any suggestion on a good 500w+ power supply under 150bucks?
Back
Top