Recent content by NSD

  1. N

    Help with LG HBS-200 please.

    Crap ... I had a stupid hunch and it was true. I tried a Moto HS850 on the same computer, and it has the exact same issue. Which prompted me to try out the headset on the laptop ... and it works. Now I'm more lost than I was before. What could be the problem ? Both computers are using a Widcomm...
  2. N

    Help with LG HBS-200 please.

    I have two choices - Blutetooth Stereo Audio and Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio. I'm assuming the latter should be the one to do the trick. Regardless, neither works :(.
  3. N

    Help with LG HBS-200 please.

    First of all, I know it's complete crap :). But for 28 bucks (in-store price), I figured I'd give it a shot. I'd like to use it for gaming/Skype/MSN/whatever, but it seems like the mic isn't working at all when connected to the computer via Bluetooth. Here's "My Bluetooth Places": Am I...
  4. N

    How to Set New Ringtone?

    The thing is, it may not even be possible. There's a chance your provider has modified the phone's FW in order for you to not be able to set custom ringtones, except the ones you buy from them. Not saying that's the case for sure though ...
  5. N

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    Yes, afaik they are identical.
Back
Top