• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by NPavao1991

  1. N

    Setting up RAID 5

    the computer I'm using is an old dell dimension e310. I think I'm going to use 4 hard drives. I'm not sure the motherboard has more connections than that.
  2. N

    Setting up RAID 5

    Hey, I'm learning about computers and wanted to set up raid 5 on an old crap computer of mine. I have plenty of hard drives, but don't have a raid controller card. What is the cheapest one I can get? I don't need it to be nice, just want the practice setting it up.
  3. N

    best computer to look into?

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Mainly web browsing. Mild gaming. Streaming Movies. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? $700 After tax and shipping 3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and...
  4. N

    best computer to look into?

    I want a desk top since that seems to be the better option for performance. I have never actually built a computer from scratch but would love to try. I've taken quite a few apart and put them back together, so if I can build one I'd love to.
  5. N

    best computer to look into?

    I saw something on one of the threads that suggested looking at a pre-built computer if your budget is under $1000, so I was leaning towards pre-built. Can I realistically build a good computer for $700?
  6. N

    best computer to look into?

    Hey, I'm just getting into computers and I'm looking to replace my current computer. I just need a tower and I'm looking to spend between $500-$700. Any suggestions for best performance at that cost? My current computer is a HP notebook, and it's out of date with a cracked screen, so really...
Back
Top